Free Anonymous Surfing, with Anonycat 1.0.1! For the highest level of anonymity (and faster surfing), select the option to convert graphics/multimedia to text. Otherwise, graphics on the sites you visit will not be proxied, unless you configure a graphics proxy in Advanced Settings
. Supports http and http urls.
- Bypass overly restrictive corporate firewalls or filtering software.
- Use your favorite webmail program at work/school/anywhere, anonymously.
- Hide your true IP address, browser, and operating system when you surf.
- Avoid cookies & shop with an alternate IP address to see regional price differences.
- See also Anonycat's limitations.
- Google for 'Anonycat' and click on 'cached', so that you can read these instructions.
- Try using Anonycat via the address: http://anonycat.no-ip.info/servlet/varsitech.anonycat.AnonycatServlet
- If that doesn't work, look up the server's IP address at any given time [netcraft lookup], and plug that IP address into the following url (replace the x's): http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/servlet/varsitech.anonycat.AnonycatServlet
- Read the FAQ (or Google's cache of it) for more options.
Proxy Crusher |